Here's a brief list of the first things you should do when you join IFSA-Butler's community. Completing these steps will help you feel more connected with current students, alumni, advisors and staff members.
- If you have applied to one of our programs, you may add our IFSA-Butler Dashboard application to track your application process and help friends/family stay connected with your exciting adventure!
- Complete your profile information and upload you profile photo
- Find and join groups of interest (groups are on the right side of the page)
- Add comments to interesting discussions
- Start your own discussion (via blog or forum). You can do this from the "My Page" tab.
- Add movie clips and photos. Share your experience with others!
- Invite people you want to be your friend. This will allow you to send messages directly.
- Search for students that have studied in your country of choice here! Ask questions and get advice!