If you've already submitted the initial application (online, fax or mail) to one of IFSA-Butler's Study Abroad Programs and you have received an email confirmation, you may install the IFSA-Butler Dashboard widget and use it to keep track of your application progress while you are logged into your profile in our Student Network . Below is a set of instructions to guide you through the installation.
- Click on your ‘My Page’ tab at the top of the page.
- On the left-hand side of the page you can click on ‘+ Add Apps’
- Next click on ‘+ Add by URL’ (you should be here now: http://community.ifsa-butler.org/opensocial/application/addByUrl
- Copy and paste the following text into the text box: http://portal.ifsa-butler.org/mediasau/ifsaApp.php
- Then click ‘Add App’ – you should see this pop-up dialog which you need to agree to (click ‘OK’) in order to continue.
- You should then be returned to your ‘My Page’ tab. You should see the application in the center of your page and requiring you to enter your email address (YourUserName@YourSchool.edu - the one you entered for your application)
- After you’ve entered your email address you should see your the Dashboard containing your program information.
- If you have questions, please contact the Webmaster.