Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Information

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Welcome Galway 2012 students! This page is designed to help you get in touch with other students prior to your departure. I hope you are all excited about studying at Galway and living in Ireland, as it will be an unforgettable experience!

Website: http://www.ifsa-butler.org/national-university-of-ireland-galway.html
Members: 11
Latest Activity: Sep 18, 2013

Discussion Forum

eletronics

Started by john solomon Sep 18, 2013. 0 Replies

which is the best college to do post graduate in electronics engineering Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012 to add comments!

Comment by M Cross on June 15, 2012 at 3:15pm

Hi Simone! During the program you won't have a fall break, so there isn't ever a point where you have extended time to travel. Many students do weekend trips, and IFSA will organize an Adventure Weekend (included in your program fee) for all IFSA-Butler students in England (more information to come once your advising emails start!). So while you can find time during the weekends, you might want to do some more extensive traveling after the program, if that option is available to you!

Comment by Simone Barry on June 14, 2012 at 8:07pm

Hi Meghan. I'm looking into buying my plane tickets and am wondering about my return date. In your experience, about how much time during the program is there to travel around and see a bit of mainland Europe? I'm thinking of extending my trip a few weeks after the program, and would just like to know if there will be times during the program to travel. Thanks!

Comment by Erin McCrillis on June 5, 2012 at 6:16pm

Rachel, I will already be in Galway by the 13th of August, so if you plan anything for around that time I would love to go!

Comment by Rachel Hausmann on June 4, 2012 at 4:10pm

Hey guys! I go to Oregon State and I am also studying abroad in Galway this coming Fall! I am looking to get some people together to backpack around Europe for the month of August/end of July before we meet up with the group in Dublin! Would any of you be interested? I was planning on starting out in Germany and working my way around from there! 

Comment by M Cross on May 24, 2012 at 4:10pm

Hi ladies! There are more than 6 girls going. Right now you're the only 6 who've signed up for the student network as of right now. :)

Comment by Rachel Dudash on May 24, 2012 at 4:03pm
Me too! Are there only is 6 girls going?
Comment by Caroline on May 24, 2012 at 2:57pm

AAAhhhhh! So stoked! Only 3 more months until we leave!!! 

Members (11)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service