Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Information

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Welcome Galway 2012 students! This page is designed to help you get in touch with other students prior to your departure. I hope you are all excited about studying at Galway and living in Ireland, as it will be an unforgettable experience!

Website: http://www.ifsa-butler.org/national-university-of-ireland-galway.html
Members: 11
Latest Activity: Sep 18, 2013

Discussion Forum

eletronics

Started by john solomon Sep 18, 2013. 0 Replies

which is the best college to do post graduate in electronics engineering Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Paige Engeldrum on August 8, 2012 at 2:13pm

Hey Rachel,

I'm definitely interested in going to the Notre Dame/Navy game too if you still have tickets, that sounds like a ton of fun! Totally understandable fi you have already offered the tickets to other people. Sandy, if Rachel has extra tickets, we could travel and we could all figure out the hotel/rooming situation.

Comment by Sandy Klebous on August 8, 2012 at 2:07pm
I don't want to steal anyone's ticket so if the four tickets are already for other people I understand. But if not I will definitely go with you an we can share a hotel room
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 8, 2012 at 1:20pm
I won't be staying with my family so we can definitely make arrangements together. I could only get 4 tickets but if you're really interested you can definitely have 1.
Comment by Sandy Klebous on August 8, 2012 at 12:18pm
Hey Rachel,
I know you posted about the football game awhile ago but I just now saw you post. I love football games and if you still have tickets I would love to join you and your family! If you do have tickets left what hotel are you staying at so maybe I can book the same hotel or if anyone else is going and wants to split a hotel room cost?? Plus maybe we could get on the same bus Saturday morning from Galway to Dublin. Let me know
Comment by Erin McCrillis on August 7, 2012 at 8:06pm

You guys, I just fit my entire closet into a big suitcase and a carry on by ROLLING all my clothes. It works like a charm! Good luck with all your packing...it sucks, and I cannot wait to see you all!

Comment by Rachel Dudash on July 31, 2012 at 3:16pm

Er, it's an American football game. Just in case you didn't know.

Comment by Rachel Dudash on July 31, 2012 at 3:15pm

I think I may have asked some people on facebook, but I'm not friends with everyone there, so...

I'm able to get some tickets to the Notre Dame/Navy game in Dublin on Sept. 1. The game starts at ~7:30 pm so we could leave Saturday morning for Dublin, see the game, stay the night, then leave Sunday. Classes do start that Monday and we will have just been to Dublin 4 days earlier, and you'll need to pay to get there and stay the night, but my family is going and I can get some tickets for free so I thought it would be fun. Is anyone interested in going? If you're unsure still let me know, if I have extra tickets and don't use them it's not a big deal, I can either not use them or give them to other people, I just need an idea of how many I should try to get.

Comment by Rachel Hausmann on June 28, 2012 at 1:13am

Hey all!!

So, Rachel D. and I are going out early to backpack and I am trying to avoid shipping my suitcase out to the IFSA-Butler office in Dublin because it is so expensive. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me, it is around $50 dollars to check an extra bag internationally. What I was thinking is, I could get my suit case to one of you and pay you for the extra checked bag and when we meet in Dublin with the program at the orientation hotel I can get it OR come to the airport directly =) 

I would really appreciate it!! the only thing you'd really need to do it get it on the plane with you and Ill take care of the rest! 

Rachel 

Comment by Tandy Bryant on June 24, 2012 at 9:12am
I would definitely be up for that, Delaney!
Comment by Simone Barry on June 15, 2012 at 6:20pm

Okay, thank you!

Members (11)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service