Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Information

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Welcome Galway 2012 students! This page is designed to help you get in touch with other students prior to your departure. I hope you are all excited about studying at Galway and living in Ireland, as it will be an unforgettable experience!

Website: http://www.ifsa-butler.org/national-university-of-ireland-galway.html
Members: 11
Latest Activity: Sep 18, 2013

Discussion Forum

eletronics

Started by john solomon Sep 18, 2013. 0 Replies

which is the best college to do post graduate in electronics engineering Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Erin McCrillis on August 17, 2012 at 5:22am

YAY!

I hope all you girls going to the game have so much fun! I'm bummed I couldnt make it.

Cant wait to see everyone!

Comment by Erin McCrillis on August 16, 2012 at 4:52pm

Sounds good Delaney :) I will keep checking this to keep in touch!

Comment by Paige Engeldrum on August 14, 2012 at 12:55pm

Rachel, No problem at all. I'll start looking into places we can stay and I'll be in touch with Sandy and Rachel Hausmann.  We'll keep you updated and let you know where we figure out would be the best place to stay

Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 14, 2012 at 10:10am
@sandy @paige. Hey y'all since I'm going to be traveling for the next 2 weeks I was wondering if one of you could figure out somewhere for us 4 girls to stay for the game (rachel hausmann is also coming with us) You could make the reservation and then we could split the cost when we get there. The sooner we do it the better but I won't really be able to. Let me know!
Comment by Erin McCrillis on August 13, 2012 at 6:51pm

Delaney! I've been in Europe since a couple days ago! I'm sort of just free balling it and going where ever the wind takes me! Let me know when you are there and what your days are planned out to look like, and I can come to you!

Comment by Sandy Klebous on August 8, 2012 at 6:48pm
*anyone going to the game
Comment by Sandy Klebous on August 8, 2012 at 6:45pm
Great does anyone king have a suggestion for a hotel we can stay in
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 8, 2012 at 4:07pm
All the tickets are claimed! Excited to see everyone in a few weeks!
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 8, 2012 at 2:15pm
Paige you have a ticket now as well.
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 8, 2012 at 2:14pm
Nope no ones claimed tickets officially yet. So if you want one there's 2 left for other people.

Members (11)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service