Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

Information

Santiago 2012--semestre 2

Para todos los que van a estudiar en Santiago empezando en Agosto!!

Members: 7
Latest Activity: Apr 25, 2013

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Santiago 2012--semestre 2 to add comments!

Comment by Anna Elder on July 23, 2012 at 5:32pm

Ahh yay! I'm gonna guess that we'll find each other at the gate then :)

Comment by Madison Rogas on July 23, 2012 at 11:51am
I'm flying out of ATL too on Delta!
Comment by Anna Elder on July 23, 2012 at 11:34am

Atlanta, Georgia on the evening of the 24th! 

Comment by Annie Bowers on July 23, 2012 at 10:49am

My Santiago flight leaves from Miami tomorrow evening. Anyone else? 

Comment by Alexandra Glancy on July 23, 2012 at 12:01am

Hi everybody! I fly out of Dallas on Tuesday night at around 9pm. It's American airlines #945. 

Comment by Alexandra Sutton on July 22, 2012 at 11:36pm

I'm sure everyone is probably coming from different places or already in Chile, but if anyone has layovers it might be great to meet people before trying to navigate the airport in Santiago totally solo. I know I am flying out of Dallas the 23rd in the evening, so feel free to share flights and stuff if you want! 

Comment by Trevor James Oestenstad on July 11, 2012 at 3:01pm

Yeah I mean I´m in Viña right now and can just get by with like three light jackets/sweatshirts but Santiago is colder and Julio, Agosto is the dead of winter... so I´m definitely going to buy a heavier jacket. AND there´s no snow, and it rains every once in a while, but not much, so not anything to fret about I don´t think. And yeah, you´re welcome, if you got anymore questions shoot them my way. Hope you´re gettin´ excited!!! 

Comment by Alexandra Sutton on July 10, 2012 at 10:34pm

Hey I'm also in the Santiago program, and was wondering about the whole weather situation so thanks Trevor for the heads up. also was curious how wet the winter is as far as rain and snow and stuff, thanks so much for help!

Comment by Trevor James Oestenstad on July 10, 2012 at 11:07am

Remember to bring abrigos and warm clothes and layers and stuff. It´s frickin freezing in Chile right now

Comment by Madison Rogas on June 26, 2012 at 12:37pm

Hello! I am on the Chilean Universities program and leaving Dec. 15th but I'd love to travel on weekends during the semester if anyone else would like to join me!

Members (7)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service