Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

Information

Peru Fall 2011

Lima, Peru Semester 2 at PUCP

Members: 8
Latest Activity: Nov 10, 2011

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Peru Fall 2011 to add comments!

Comment by Anne Ruelle on July 9, 2011 at 8:10am
Hi everyone!  I joined this page late...after getting a few stalker messages on here I assumed that no one used it!  So, introductions: I'm a Global Studies/Spanish major from Minnesota, but I go to Providence College in Rhode Island.  I can't wait to meet all of you (and no offense, but I especially can't wait to make Peruvian friends!)!
Comment by Laura Balbuena on June 26, 2011 at 11:39pm
Comment by Molly Colman on June 14, 2011 at 4:28pm
i'm on the newark-lima flight as well
Comment by Kaleigh Connors on June 14, 2011 at 2:06pm

hey everyone! im wicked excited to meet all of you! The summers flying by. Can you believe it?

PS- Emma & Emily i'm on the same flight as you too! I live in Belmont, so I'd love to meet up before we leave if it works out

Nos vemos!

Comment by Laura Balbuena on June 8, 2011 at 11:12pm
Hola Emma, la concentracion si existe. Conversaremos mas sobre ella cuando estes en Lima. Un abrazo a todas y nos vemos en menos de dos meses!
Comment by Emily Mello on June 5, 2011 at 2:20am

Emma, I wasn't aware that we had to apply for the concentration..has the deadline completely passed? I was interested in it as well!

And Molly that sounds great, I'm jealous that you're getting there early...I'm already ready to leave. I'm heading into my finals week now, yea the quarter system sucks.

Comment by Molly Colman on June 1, 2011 at 2:32pm

i went to high school with nikita. he's really cool.

i'm about to go to lima for a month to work with the ngo la casa de panchita, which i believe is one that we can volunteer with through our abroad program.

Comment by Emily Mello on May 31, 2011 at 11:21pm

Emma--We're on the same flights!! Are you from the Boston area? If so we should definitely get together this summer.

Anyone else from around Boston?

I can't wait to meet all of you!!!

Comment by Molly Colman on May 31, 2011 at 9:13pm
which flight/airline did you guys book?
Comment by Hannah Kosgard on May 31, 2011 at 3:41pm

Excellent! I am hoping to buy one tonight. These next two months are going to fly! Looking forward to meeting everyone as well. 

If anyone hasn't bought a ticket yet, I have found that kayak.com has some really cheap flights. Hope it helps...

Members (8)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service