Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

Information

Peru- Fall 2010

I thought I would make this group so we could figure out who is going to be in Peru this coming fall!

Members: 10
Latest Activity: May 30, 2011

Discussion Forum

Travel Plans for Peru

Started by Crysta Elizabeth Culp May 4, 2010. 0 Replies

Hey guys!What is everyone's travel plans for Peru?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Peru- Fall 2010 to add comments!

Comment by Olivia Gell on March 30, 2011 at 11:03am
Hi, my name is olivia and I am interested in studying abroad in Peru in the fall semester of 2011 I would really like to speak with someone about their experience. Can anyone give me some insight?
Comment by Ashley Anderson on July 7, 2010 at 9:14am
Thanks, Paige! I hope you're enjoying your stay in Lima! And, you are exactly right. We advise students to explain that they are students at the PUCP and will be staying for the entire semester. If any students do not get a visa for their entire stay, our staff can inform them of their next steps.
Comment by Paige Marion Smith on July 2, 2010 at 9:50pm
Just an important FYI, when you guys get here MAKE SURE to tell the visa guy you will be here and ENTIRE semester, so he gives you 180 days, or you will be like most of our group, and here illegally...
Comment by Ixtla Arceo-Witzl on July 2, 2010 at 6:34pm
My mom and brother are flying down with me on July 29th, so I'll be there early. I've already booked my flight home for the 13th of December... hopefully I won't be all alone!
Comment by Bridget Quint on July 2, 2010 at 3:39pm
I'm coming in around 9pm on the 2nd too, continental? i was thinking of going earlier but i don't think i'm going to anymore. when is everyone booking a flight home?
Comment by Jessa Allen on June 30, 2010 at 11:15pm
hey Crysta, I arrive around 9pm on the 2nd... you?
Comment by Michael John Haskins on May 5, 2010 at 11:45am
hey crysta somebody sent me an email and was like hey join the group, so here i am.

if you have any questions or whatever let me know.

feel free to email: mhaskins@fordham.edu
Comment by Paige Marion Smith on May 4, 2010 at 4:07pm
I wont be there because I am already here lol but if you have any concerns or questions I would be happy to oblige :D

Members (10)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service