Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Information

NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012

Welcome Galway 2012 students! This page is designed to help you get in touch with other students prior to your departure. I hope you are all excited about studying at Galway and living in Ireland, as it will be an unforgettable experience!

Website: http://www.ifsa-butler.org/national-university-of-ireland-galway.html
Members: 11
Latest Activity: Sep 18, 2013

Discussion Forum

eletronics

Started by john solomon Sep 18, 2013. 0 Replies

which is the best college to do post graduate in electronics engineering Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of NUI, Galway: Fall & Academic Year 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 27, 2012 at 1:30pm
We just checked in and our in room 110 if anyone wants to stop by
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 26, 2012 at 12:39pm
Friday nights good to book if we don't make it we can always cancel and pay you back. But then we won't have to worry about getting into Dublin on time if we go Friday!
Comment by Paige Engeldrum on August 26, 2012 at 8:57am
Rachel, Rachel and Sandy, getting soo excited for the weekend!!!! I'm booking the hostel now, should I book for Friday and Saturday night or just Saturday?
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 26, 2012 at 5:40am
We will be there Monday night as well. Yea Paige if you can reserve the hostel that's great. It doesn't have to be the 4 person room if you cant get it. I've been staying at hostels for the past 2 weeks and it doesn't matter.
Comment by Sandy Klebous on August 26, 2012 at 3:50am

Hey Rachel, Rachel and Paige...I've been in Europe the past two weeks as well with my family and haven't had internet to connect. I don't know if Paige has made any reservations but the abbey-court hostel (4 bed room) is 26 euros per person for a night. That is fine with me. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I will be in Dublin Monday morning, staying at the hotel where our orientation is held if anyone wants to get together early...maybe go get something for lunch or dinner??

Comment by Erin McCrillis on August 21, 2012 at 4:01pm

Sorry Rachel, I would but I'm already here :( Good luck!

Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 20, 2012 at 3:12pm
If you can take it, put your address on the page, she lives in Oregon and it will take a few days to ship.
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 20, 2012 at 3:09pm
Hey you guys I'm with Rachel Hausmann in Europe and she wants to know if anyone can take her suitcase with them on the plane over. Her mom will send it to you and write you a check for the extra bag it's just cloths and stuff but if no one can she won't get her suitcase for like a month and it'll be really expensive. It's last minute but she needs to know by tomorrow so her mom can send it. We can meet you at the airport in Dublin if you don't want to lug it around.
Comment by Rachel Dudash on August 17, 2012 at 3:59pm
50$ or 50 euros? Sounds fine to me
Comment by Paige Engeldrum on August 17, 2012 at 11:27am

Sandy, Rachel and Rachel, so finding a place to stay for the game is kinda tough since like everywhere is booked.  Places I was able to find under like $600 is in a hostel, I'm totally fine with staying in a hostel so it's up to you guys.  The first place is a 6 minute drive from the stadium where the game is being played and the second is an 8 minute drive.  They have a few options with different pricing but they're all around $50 per person.  The links for the 2 hostels are below; let me know what you guys think!

www.myplacedublin.ie

Members (11)

© 2014   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service