Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

Information

Costa Rica Spring 2011

Who's going to Universidad Nacional?!

Members: 18
Latest Activity: Jun 20, 2013

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Costa Rica Spring 2011 to add comments!

Comment by Erica (Tvon) Scott on November 20, 2010 at 10:34pm
Well, my school actually does the finding flights process for me, but I know that i will be leaving with Boston! I also just got a notification from the program which said that this program does not have group flights :( Hopefully though, someone will be leaving from Boston as well...I don't want to do the departing process alone! :( lol. im so nervous, excited, and one billion other emotions!! lol.
Comment by Lina Baird Schneider on November 14, 2010 at 7:49pm
Gosh I feel so behind, I haven't even looked at flights yet! I'm from Virginia so I have a feeling I'll be looking at things out of DC.
Comment by Kaelyn Lykins on November 14, 2010 at 7:22pm
Lizzie, I know of two and maybe three more girls flying out from NC. Maybe we could get the same/similar flight times? I haven't even started looking yet but let me know if you find one!
Comment by Lizzie Smith on November 14, 2010 at 6:57pm
I know I'm not taking the group flight - I'm going to try to get on the direct flight from Charlotte, NC to San Jose or see what I can get with my family's airline miles. But Kaelyn, either way I will be flying out of NC!
Comment by Kaelyn Lykins on November 14, 2010 at 5:51pm
are either of yall leaving from/going through nc?
Comment by Sarah van Nostrand on November 13, 2010 at 9:11pm
Ahh I can't wait!! I'm not sure where I'm leaving from yet, but hopefully most of us will be able to meet up in Houston or something with the group flight so we don't show up in San Jose alone! What about you?
Comment by Erica (Tvon) Scott on November 13, 2010 at 3:25pm
Hi Sarah! I will be going this spring! Im am sooo excited! Where are you leaving from?

Members (16)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service