Institute for Study Abroad - Butler University

Information

Costa Rica Spring 2011

Who's going to Universidad Nacional?!

Members: 18
Latest Activity: Jun 20, 2013

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Costa Rica Spring 2011 to add comments!

Comment by Brittney on December 12, 2010 at 8:09pm

Yea Lizzie, I got my host family info. too, I was soo excited! I'm living with a family with two younger kids ages nine and eleven. It will be fun! It was nice to get to see pictures of the house too, wish they had pictures of the family though...oh well guess that will have to wait until we get there.

Comment by Mary Fay on December 12, 2010 at 2:44pm

Hey everyone.  I'm flying from BWI to Charlotte, and then i'll be on U.S. Airways 1707 too!  And yes I got my host family info, I'm living with a mother and her three sons

Comment by Lizzie Smith on December 12, 2010 at 2:13pm

so i just booked my flight today! and after changing some stuff around, it also looks like i'll be on u.s. airways flight 1707 with some of y'all. and did anyone else get their host family info?

Comment by Brittney on December 8, 2010 at 8:43pm
So I haven't booked my flight yet but it's looking like I'm going to be arriving super early, like 6:30am. lol.. Anyone else going to be there that early?
Comment by Morgan Johnson on December 7, 2010 at 5:09pm
Is anyone flying from RDU?
Comment by Kaelyn Lykins on December 7, 2010 at 1:00pm
yes! i'm booking it this afternoon:)
Comment by Sarah van Nostrand on December 7, 2010 at 12:56pm
kaelyn i just bought my tickets - flight 1707 out of charlotte!
Comment by Meredith Norris on December 6, 2010 at 9:43pm
Hi everyone! I just joined the group, my name is Meredith, and I'm a junior at American (with Mary, Monica, and Lina) in DC. Im an International Studies Major, Education Minor.

I'm from Austin, TX, and haven't found a flight yet, Erica, what flight are you on out of Houston? Maybe we could have a layover together!

Anyway, I'm so excited to meet you all!
Comment by Erica (Tvon) Scott on December 6, 2010 at 7:30pm
Hey guys! So, I have a layover in Houton and then I arrive in Costa Rica at 3pm....Would anyone be willing to wait at the airport so that some of us can leave around the same time and take the same taxi???!!
Comment by Sarah van Nostrand on December 6, 2010 at 7:29pm
kaelyn, yup that's the flight! and that's awesome, i think i will go with that one. seems like the easiest way to go!

Members (16)

© 2017   Created by IFSA-Butler Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service